Hard-Wired Security Camera
Home security cameras are a crucial investment in protecting your home. Package thieves and burglars shouldn’t be able to get away with this, yet it is very likely that they will be long gone before you even realize what has happened. The latest outdoor security cameras combine convenient features with advanced technology.
- Cameras are connected to a local recording device.
- Having a local recording device gives you the ability to go back and review video clips as well as save them to a storage device.
- Wired camera systems are not susceptible to interference from other things which makes them much more reliable.
- The size of your property is also a factor in deciding whether or not to go with a wireless or a hard wired camera system.
- A hard-wired system can accommodate a lot more cameras which will allow you to store footage on a DVR or NVR recorder.
- How much data can be saved? As much as you like
- How do I know how many cameras are needed? That depends on the amount of space you want to be covered
- Can I watch it “live?” yes